Self vs. other
This pantheist believes that:
Dualists7 believe that the natured are emerged by an ‘other’.8,9
© 2020 by Victor Langheld
1. There is no such identifiable reality as nature (viz. ‘wood’). Nature is an expedient observer superimposed analogue for the totality of the natured (i.e. the quantised emerged (viz. the ‘trees’)).
2. i.e. the totality of all quantised dynamic order (-ing) systems, i.e. as cosmos, universe, the world; all personal and non-personal ecosystems.
3. For ‘self’ read: auto. ‘Self’ stands for a (any) noun (i.e. for a complete object as identifiable quantum). It serves as reflexive pronoun, as, for instance, ‘I myself.’
4. In other words, nature (i.e. the gods as totality of quantised dynamic order(-ing) systems) happens as automatic, hence spontaneous (self-) ordering procedure, i.e. GOD, responding to turbulence, i.e. random momentum ≈ energy. Therefore, the (and every) procedure that generates an order quantum and each emerged quantum generated operates as (thermo- or energy) dynamic, independent, self-guiding or self-driving automaton.
5. From which follows that pantheists (i.e. complete adults) do not believe in heteromatic origin of order quanta, hence to not believe in the supernatural and are averse to superstition.
6. Since all order systems emerge (i.e. bootstrap) automatically (i.e. spontaneously) as (blind) response to energy application, all order systems, being dynamic, are dissipative, i.e. subject to thermo-dynamic constraints. It follows that self-continuance (i.e. survival) of an order quantum is achieved by acquiring (i.e. re-charging with) the necessary energy (and self-reconstruction order modules) and which is done by means of predation. In short, in order to survive, a god quantum, such as the human, scavenges alternate god quanta.
7. Including pseudo monotheists (as selective theists) and polytheists, and who believe in a fundamental difference between their (good) God (or Gods) and the (bad) world.
8. Dualists believe that the natured have a non-natural, unnatural or supernatural cause/origin, in which case each quantum of order functions as dependent, other-guided and other-driven heteromaton.
9. From which follows that dualist theists (like Christians and Parsees et al), indeed all incomplete adults, viz. infants and juveniles + the ignorant and naïve, believe in (hence attempt to self-complete with) the (myths of the) supernatural and are given to superstition, the belief in (whole-making) miracles and attachment to relics.